365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday 1 January 2010

Day 1

So this is my New Year's resolution for 2010. Everyday, I am going to create a completely new piece of work that has nothing to do with any other work I might be doing (i.e. I'm not going to be uploading pieces I did as part of a Uni project). These will probably end up being mainly drawing-based but that isn't the sole purpose of this - I want to make it about anything creative/interesting that happens.

Also, to make it more interesting, I'm opening up each day of my year to commissions. If you want me to draw/create anything on a certain day this year, just send an e-mail to jamie.illomilk@googlemail.com with the date and what you want me to do for you and I shall try to make it so!

To start with, then, I've made an extremely poorly (leave me alone) mixed mix of the music that has inspired my year, at least the last month of it, anyway. You can listen/download it here if you feel the need.

Track listing-

Igloo / Karen O And The Kids / Where The Wild Things Are Motion Picture Soundtrack

Sit Tight / Carina Round / The Disconnection

Das Malefitz / Faunts / Feel Love Thinking Of

Zumpi Hunter V.I.P. / Terror Danjah / Industry Standard Part 4

Join The Dots (feat. Chali 2na) / Roots Manuva / Run Come Save Me

Someone (feat. Barbie Hatch) / Squeak E Clean / Film, TV and Internet Singles

TTV / Telefon Tel Aviv / Fahrenheit Fair Enough

Holiday On The Moon / Puscifer / New Tales To Tell: A Tribute To Love And Rockets

A.D.S.R.M! / POLYSICS / A.D.S.R.M!

Zookeeper / Minotaur Shock / Amateur Dramatics

Pearl's Dream / Bat For Lashes / Two Suns

The World's Gone Mad (feat. Barrington Levy, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien and Alex Kapranos) / Handsome Boy Modeling School / White People

Bacative / Tricky / Knowle West Boy

Way Down (feat. RZA, Barbie Hatch and John Frusciante) / N.A.S.A. / The Spirit Of Apollo

No Turning Back / Sarah Blasko / As Day Follows Night

Donamiao_s Funky Panda / That Crooner From Nowhere / This Is Vocaltronica!

Gadget Funk / The Herbaliser / Take London

As an added bonus (!!) here's a tiger enjoying the mix-tape. He loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment