365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 21 February 2010

Day 51

Watched Teen Wolf this evening - it is a very good film, although anything with Michael J. Fox in makes me sad now.



I would also like to apologise for yesterday - it was late, I'd had a few too many glasses of wine and the subsequent image was about on a level similar to that of Ian, Melinda and Kate from Live From Studio 5 culminating their collective insight on current affairs, subtracting from this the distance across one of Kate's teeth (approx 3000mm), converting that into artistic talent and then applying it to a crusty hanky that's been living in your Dad's pocket for a few weeks with a cricket bat made of misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment