365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 17 October 2010

Day 287, 288, 289 and 290

Hello. For the last few days I have been in Manchester, visiting my incredible friends Jane and Rowan. I've had a very nice time, but have returned to a slightly ridiculous workload that I will not go into.

We went to Jane's college and a nice outsider art exhibition and saw some taxidermy (only birds as others were being re-homed) and ate too much food and walked a lot and played ball till our hand's bled and saw a man in a bag and played with some rats and didn't buy a Big Issue and listened to a fat, drunk man whistle 'Paradise City' then almost die and played some tense, avant-garde music and listened to Jazz and watched an audience with Celine Dion. It was all very good.











3 comments:

  1. Little and Bald definitely want you back, they were waiting to be released this morning but I had to come to college :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I love green bird photographs. Especially the last. Avante garde music like wut? I'm always on the lookout for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be paying Little and Bald a visit again - they are my new favourites.

    And we were inventing our own music, sadly we were not recording any of it as it was pretty special/horrible.I am quite enjoying this at the moment though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-5T165OF9M

    ReplyDelete