365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 9 September 2010

Day 252

So I'm back in Yorkshire again...for the last time this summer, I swear. Doing a bit of house/puppy/cat-sitting for the parents for a couple o' weeks. Going to be pretty quiet so hopefully (!!) I might be able to get some nice work done.

Here is the, now compulsory, picture of an animal for my return home.



I might have one of these 'facebook' parties that I'm always hearing about as I've got the house to myself. That would most certainly be 'word'.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie! She looks MASSIVE in that picture! I hope when I come see her later, she hasn't had some ridiculous growth spurt and is no longer a puppy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - she's huge now. Still a puppy though. Or just an idiot.

    ReplyDelete