365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Day 130



I had a very pleasant (if extremely harrowing) trip to the theatre this evening to see The Woman in Black. Actually the most terrifying experience of my life. If you ever get the opportunity to see it, definitely go - this was the second time that I've been and it somehow managed to be even worse than the first time. Got some pretty impressive nail marks in the backs of my hands. This isn't exactly relevant but I needed to talk about it so that it can be out of my system before I (hopefully) sleep. I'm afraid to close my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. don't be afraid it's the theater...
    I love your little wolf, dream of him! x

    ReplyDelete