365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 13 May 2010

Day 132

Started my submission for the Cheltenham Illustration Awards today, didn't get quite as far as I'd have liked as I ended up watching Last Action Hero and then going to the gym (for the second time in my life) I think the two may be related. Writing that down has made me realise how positively testosterone-filled my day has been - I haven't even watched an episode of America's Next Top Model or anything! Ridiculous. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a pedicure, and finish this drawing. Lots of flowers. Yeah.

Also, you may notice that I'm doing something similar to another piece I did a while ago. Who are you to judge? I'll do whatever I want. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment