365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day 188 (A Plea)

Move in is complete (although I do need to buy a bookcase)! Hooray! Normality can resume!

However - my walls are very bare and uninspiring. This is where you (whoever 'you' may be) come in! I'm not sure whether this is extremely cheeky (I have a feeling it might be) but I would absolutely love it if you were to send me something to cover my boring walls with. In return, I will endeavour to dedicate a day to you and send you the original drawing for that day, as well as possibly some other treats! Wouldn't that be nice? I think so.

If you do fancy sending me some inspiration (no matter what - just something to brighten up the place) feel free to get in touch with me and I will send you my details.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, I'd be happy to send you a little drawing or two, its a great idea, its great receiving surprises in the post (hopefully nice ones :0/ ) my email is sketchstitch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete