365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Day 208

I sent off my mixtape today for the excellent Mixtape Project run by, the also excellent, Joe Rogers (Colourbox). Read more about it on the website - t'is a very good project - I am very much looking forward to receiving a mixtape and I would implore you to join in!



I've also just remembered that since reinstalling my operating system I need to do some bad things to photoshop to let me use it again, so I haven't been able to resize this image - so it is very big. Also, as I only sent it today you can just have a sneak peak and I'll upload some more photos of the packaging onto Flickr tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment