365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Day 201

Back in ol' York again! Having some very nice puppy times thus far, will upload photos soon.

In other news, I have decided (thanks to my good friend Fliss, who has recently started a blog that I would highly recommend following - sure to be some good work on there!) to start drawing people again! It has been a very long time and I am rather rusty but, as an illustrator, I think it could be quite important to be able to do. It is quite fun as well, I enjoy it when people catch you staring at them and they get extremely uncomfortable and suspicious. Looking at people in coffee shops with binoculars is a very good game.






Hopefully I'll keep this up basically everyday, just a little bit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment