365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 2 December 2010

Day 335

An alpaca contemplating a poorly constructed icosidodecahedron for Paz López. I know you only requested an alpaca but he looked like he was thinking about something pretty important. Happy Birthday (for yesterday, now) and hope you like it!



Visited the exceptional Sandra Dieckmann today. There was cheese and animals and music and all the hot drinks and nice times were had. If you're not already familiar with her work (I'm sure the majority of the people reading this already are) then definitely have a look at her work. She's rather good and a particularly excellent person as well.

3 comments:

  1. Sandra's work is great and your illustration is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu! seems like a quite brilliant alpaca. smart girl. can I adopt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wait... you said it's a he. ok I don't mind-

    ReplyDelete