365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 16 December 2010

Day 350

Got into the print room today to do some tests. You'll have to excuse the dodgy phone pictures. These are quite bright as, for tests, I was using process colours - the real things will be much less garish. They'll also have another, detail layer on which I wasn't able to do as there were no screens available. I know. However - I am surprised and pleased with them. Maybe they'll be good. Probably won't be able to do the actual finished prints now until next year as I need to order paper and the print room shall be closed. So it will not appear on this blog! I suppose you'll just have to follow whatever comes after this...







1 comment: