365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday 13 December 2010

Day 346

Here is a bear. I've been getting extremely frustrated with these screenprint preparations (turns out the way that I'm trying to achieve them is actually really hard - and tedious - and annoying - and I don't know whether I'm capable of doing it how I want to. I'll keep at it though, for some reason) so I wanted to do something else. Also, this blog would get pretty dull if I kept just showing the small amount of progress I was making with them. Hence the bear.



Check out this injustice to the ever-lovely Sandra Dieckmann. Not on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh bears! Bears! Bears! Could I please purchase two tini tiny prints of these two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo lovely and really good technique too.

    ReplyDelete