365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 3 June 2010

Day 154

O.K., so a while ago I spoke about a 'top secret' project. That was lame.

Basically, soon (a week on Friday, in fact) myself, Fliss and Martha (you may know them - I do) are going to be making some sculptures at the Beach Break Live Festival in Wales. I think I posted some sketches for them at some point. As well as this, we're going to be painting a mural-type-thing during the festival. I'm currently entertaining the idea of a bear made of lots of triangles (my 2 favourite things). Getting very excited about the whole thing - if we achieve what we're hoping to with the sculptures they should be very cool. A menagerie of wicker animals with some nice lights.

Here's an idea - needs developing.



In other news, I got mentioned on the lovely Jeez Vanilla's blog today. It made me smile all over my face. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment