365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday 24 June 2010

Day 175

Had a little trip to Port Talbot in Wales today with the intention of drawing some steelworks and other grim industrial things for a project I'm starting. As it turns out, in Port Talbot -

YOU



CAN'T



GO



ANYWHERE



Seriously, I wasn't expecting to be able to get into the actual steelworks but I couldn't even get in drawing distance of things. Also - people kept telling me to leave/fuck off which became pretty tiresome. Did manage to get some photos which I can hopefully work from though, as below.



Also - I met this cat. He was very good - he wasn't quite as serious as this photo makes him about to be, I think he was posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment