365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 212



This isn't the upload I intended to do today (I received some very nice post today that I wanted to tell you about) but my computer is still doing some very strange things and this is all I can upload with my remaining patience. Will hopefully be able to show you tomorrow! (apologies to the people who I told I would blog about today)

It may interest you to know that while doing this I am listening to Christina Aguilera's new album (I was intrigued, stop asking questions) - it might be because it's late and I'm tired but it's not offending me too greatly. I think I need to re-evaluate.

Definitely going to regret posting that.

Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment