365 Days is now over! If you feel like keeping up-to-date with my goings on then feel free to head over to my new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 213

So yesterday I received some amazing post from a couple of lovely people.

Here are some bits sent by Yvonne Stewart (Sketch Stitch) -



And here is some stuff from Amy Gooding -



Including 2 of these excellent pinhole images -



Thankyou both so much for sending things! I really appreciate it and they're definitely going to make my workspace a much more enjoyable one.

I said that I'd send you stuff in return and they'll hopefully get to you this coming week some time. I won't post the full pictures here for now as I don't want to ruin the surprise :)

But, as requested, here is a sausage dog for Yvonne -



And another piece for Amy -



Phew, that was a long one. In case you're wondering, I gave that Christina Aguilera album another listen today - turns out being tired makes you like pretty awful music.

Thanks again! x

1 comment:

  1. ooo I love that sausage dog!! very excited- dont think anyones ever drawn anything for me before and hes just lovely :o)

    Amys work looks beautiful- really like the image with the little black and white check board and the heart.

    Thats good to hear about the CA album :0/

    x

    ReplyDelete